Ski & Sail above the Arctic Circle on a classic yacht
Summit to sea
The Arctic Northern Norway is really spectacular during the spring; white snow covering all moutains from summit to sea, the deep blue Atlantic ocean, rugged fjords and untouched beaches, the Northern Lights, and off course fantastic ski touring oportunities where you set first track.
Arctic Ski & Sail
Experience a fantastic Ski & Sail cruise in beautiful Lyngen, Senja and Svalbard in March – April 2019 and 2020, with 3 or 4 full days of ski touring above the Arctic Circle. We are embarking and disembarking the ship in Tromsø or Lonyearbyen. Our own chef prepares delicious locally sourced food for all meals from the region. With only 12 guest on board the ship, there is a unique atmosphere and great flexibility in the ski touring operation; 12 guests, 2 certified guides, and 6 sailing crew including your own chef.
From Tromsø to Lyngen or Senja
All sailings are for private charter of the whole vessel (12 pax), apart from two Easter sailings 10-14. April and 18-22. April that are open for individual bookings (from 2 pax in double cabin).
- * 17-20. March (3 nights)
- * 20-24. March (4 nights) – BOOKED
- * 24-28. March (4 nights)
- * 28-31. March (3 nights) – BOOKED
- * 31. March – 3. April (3 nights)
- * 3-7. April (4 nights) – BOOKED
- * 7-10. April (3 nights)
- * 10-14. April (4 nights) Palm weekend
- * 14-18. April (4 nights) Easter sailing individual booking
- * 18-22. April (4 nights) Easter sailing individual booking
- * 22-26. April (4 nights) – BOOKED
- 11-15. March (4 nights)
- 15.18. March (3 nights)
- 18-22. March (4 nights)
- 22-25. March (4 nights)
- 25-29. March (4 nigts)
- 29. March – 1. april (3 nights)
- 1-5. April (4 nights)
- 5-9. April (4 nights) Easter sailing individual booking
- 9-13. April (4 nights) Easter saling individuell booking
- 15-19. April (4 nights)
- 19-22. April (3 nights)
- 22-26. April (4 nights)
From Longyearbyen, Svalbard (Spitsbergen)
All sailing for private charter private charter (Whole vessel – 12 pax)
- 30.4 April – 4.5 May (4 nights) BOOKET
- 30. March – 4. May
We depart from Tromsø / Longyearbyen at 19:00 and return around 17:00, for 3 or 4 full days with ski touring on untouched islands and mountains you only reach by boat. Our guest fly easily in and out of Tromsø / Longyearbyen with SAS and Norwegian from Oslo, etc. Airports are situated only 15 minutes with airport shuttle or taxi outside the city and harbour. We will help our clients with travel route, packing list, and detailed program prior to the adventure.Contact for charter Book Easter sailing for 2
We only use certified guides on our ski & sail operations. This off course to ensure our clients safety, but also because of the experieced quality of the ski touring hikes.
Tailor made adventures – private charter
You rent the whole vessel, perfect for friends, family or collegues. We tailor make the adventure together with you to create days to remember.
MS Sjøveien deck plan
Cabins og lounge area
Unique Northern Norway
Magic days in Northern Norway aboard the private yacht MS Sjøveien, for fantastic summit to sea ski touring above the Arctic Circle
Distinct seasons with unique adventures, this is what makes Norway and expecially the Arctic Northern region so special. A country full of contrasts, both regards to seasons, nature and local culture. The land of the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun, deep fjords, the open sea, steep mountains and untouched beaches. Summers where the sun never goes down, and mid -winter when the sun never comes up. Welcome to Norway – welcome to nature!
Creating Days to Remember!
- Info: 8 double cabin With all facilities, full board, guiding
- Capacity: 12 guests, 2 guides, 6 crew
- MS Sjøveien: 44 meter / 144 feet
- Duration: Wednesday-Sunday, Sunday-Wednesday, One Week
- Experience level: For beginners to experienced skiers
- Price 3 days NOK: Kr 24.900,- pr person in double cabins
- Price 4 days NOK: Kr 32.900,- pr person in double cabins