Arctic Hunt & Sail on your own yacht
Arctic grouse and tarmagon
Bring your friends, family or collegues for a fantastic Arctic hunting adventure on our Arctic Hunt & Sail cruise, for 3, 4 or 7 days above the Arctic Circle. You will experience breathtaking landscape and secluded islands with deep fjords and high mountians. Our chef will serve locally sourced food from the region.
Sailings 2020 – 2021
Our hunting cruises starts and ends in Alta in Finnmark. We can also offer tailor-made hunting cruises in Troms and Nordland. The hunting party charters the whole vessel with capacity 12 hunters. It is also possible to bring your own dog, which sleeps in cabin together with hunter.
- 9 – 13. September (4 nights)
- 13 -16. September (3 nights)
- 16 – 20. September (4 nights)
- 20 – 23. September (3 nights)
- 9 – 12. September (3 nights)
- 12 – 15. September (3 nights)
- 15 – 19 September (4 nights)
- 19 – 22 September (3 nights)
- Price per hunter 3 nights NOK 26.000, – (when 12 guests aboard)
- Price per hunter 4 nighs NOK 34.000, – (when 12 guests aboard)
- Price includes: full board, hunting license, hunting guide
- Price does not include: flights to/from Alta, alcohol and beverages aboard, weapons and amunition
Finnmark, Troms and Vesterålen
All our sailings are private charter with capacity 12 guests. The charter includes full bopard, 1 local hunting guide and 6 crew, which gives an initimate atmosphere aboard and good flexibility regards to logistics. Our guide tailor-make the adventure together with you, and all our sailings starts either along the coast of Finnmark, Troms or Nordland. You will embark the vessel in either Alta (Finnmark), Tromsø (Troms) or Harstad (Vesterålen), where there are regular inbound and outbound flights, before we sail out in the beautilful nature dresed up in autumn colours.
All airports on our destinations are only 15 – 30 minutes transfer from the harbour where the vessel is docked.
Local hunting guide
Our local hunting guide will plan the adventure prior to your sailing date together with you, and off course involve all guests in day to day planning of areas and routes aboard the vessel.
MS Sjøveien deck plan
Cabins og lounge area
Bring your friends on a unique Arctic hunting adventure in Northern-Norway on MS Sjøveien
- Cabins: 8 double cabins with bathroom
- Capacity: 12 guests, 1 guide, 6 crew, full board
- Areas: Finnmark, Troms, Nordland
- MS Sjøveien: 44 meter long (144 feet)
- Duration: 3, 4 or 7 nights
- Dogs: You can bring your dog aboard
- Includes: Full board, hunting license, guide,
- Price: 3 days NOK 26.000,- pr person in double cabin, 4 days NOK 34.000,- pr person in double cabin